- Download and install the latest version of Kodi for Android ARM: http://kodi.tv/download/
- Download and install the latest version of FTV:
- Unzip to C:\FTV (otherwise, it will not work)
- Launch app "Amazon FireTV Utility App.exe"
- Find the IP address of your Amazon Fire TV by clicking into Settings - Network Info
- In FTV app, click File > Settings > Input the IP address > Click Save and Close
- Click File > Connect
- Click Select > kodi...apk file downloaded in step 1
- Choose 'Sideload and Install APK File' > 'Side Load 3rd Party Application'
- Under 'Select your Kodi Flavour:', choose 'Kodi'
- Install the following:
- Kodi Keymap v4
- Switch Ikono TV icon to Kodi (Install Ikono TV on the Amazon Fire TV first if missing)
- Kodi is now installed and customised on your Fire TV.
Warning: DO NOT USE: Install and Mount Link2SD, Root configuration Tools or Install Recovery Image until you have done in depth research --- Otherwise you may brick your Amazon Fire TV like I did previously! --- Irreversible Brick!!! If you find more information on these how to use tools, please write a comment and let me know.
- Download and install the latest version of Kodi for your device: http://kodi.tv/download/
- Navigate to SYSTEM > FILE MANAGER > ADD SOURCE
- Select/edit <NONE>
- Type in “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag”
- Select the bottom text input box under the “Enter a name for the media Source” field.
- Type in "fusion" > Click OK
- Return to the main menu and navigate to SYSTEM > SETTINGS > ADD-ONS
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE > "fusion" > "start-here"
- Select "plugin-video.hubwizard....zip" and wait for the add-on to download and auto-install
- Return to the main menu and navigate to PROGRAMS > CONFIG WIZARD
- Select your device and wait for the add-ons to download and auto-install
- Browse the apps and enjoy!
- This is my favourite app and further enhancements can be made to improve your experience:
- Import your IMDB 'watchlist' into Kodi to easily track your favourite shows:
- Sign-up to IMDB and add some TV shows to your watch list
- Follow this guide on how to add IMDB to Genesis
- Go to Genesis > Tools > Genesis: Library > IMDB: Import TV Watchlist... > Yes
- Go to Genesis > Tools > Genesis: Library > highlight Genesis: TV folder and click on the menu button > Set content > choose (TV Shows) > Click OK
- Follow the instructions on how to install the latest version of SportsDevil here:
- And Sports TV Live:
Using Favourites (optional)
- Return to the main menu and navigate to VIDEOS > VIDEO ADD-ONS
- Open GENESIS and browse to your favourite show
- Highlight the show > Right-click to bring up the menu > ADD TO FAVOURITES
- To access your favourites > Browse to the STAR symbol in the bottom left-hand side